Ashdeley
Reaction score
54

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • You are the most powerful king the land has ever had unfortunately your queen can't give you an heir. So you kidnap me a young girl who you will breed for an heir and I will never leave the castle and never get to claim the babies as mine. I give birth and breastfeed them but queen will always be the mother.
    I'm the college's rich & famous girl who rejected you. You find proof of my dirty deals and intend to make use of them. So you cut off my car brakes hoping I would take the crowded school bus. As I get in you lean into me and show me some of my nudes "Come and sit on my lap with my cock deep in your pussy if you don't want these to be sent to everyone here"
    You walk in to the new bar that opened up in town. You've heard it's different and it indeed is. You grab a drink and go into one of the private booths to take a seat. But it isn’t just an ordinary booth it's bigger. There's me tied up naked, gagged and a note on my lap. "Yours to try out if you like her, take her to the dungeons and have your way with her. Or just use her infront of everyone and even share"
    You run a breastmilk factory and provide high quality milk to the market. You get a news about a fresh virgin Hucow who already produces flavorful thick milk. A hucow that is genetically modified to produce milk of different flavors and thickenesses with a few injections each time. And you fully intend to own me. Pm to rp
    Tie me up and feed on my breasts together with your friend. Inject me with hormones to make me produce more and more milk and when you are full hook me up on a industrial milking machine in your barn while a machine fucks my holes. Don't give my body a rest and you feed me porridge mixed with cum and hormones three times or more a day through a tube forced down my throat
    Make me kneel before you at your sight. Make me obedient instead of being stubborn. Make me serve you at your command and sit between your legs at other times like the little pet bitch I am. Use, abuse and humiliate me in a rough slow build rp. Put me in my place and use me as your entertainment. Ashley 5'2" light brown eyes, long black hair with loose curls, slim, 32DD, Dark brown nipples
    You are my senior at university and known to be rich and been trying to get my attention for awhile. After several tries you managed to get me to agree to come over to study at your place. What I didn't know is that you have planned an entirely different night. As I enter your house I see girls and boys partying and making out. You plan to take my virginity and gangbang me together with your friends afterwards
    It's your birthday and after a tiring day you walk into your room to get some rest. What you see surprises you instead. Me tied down widespread and naked in your bed. My ass plugged and mouth gagged. A camera ready to record and a whole layout of sex toys laid out on a table on the side. A paper note on my stomach reads "Your gift. Record it all and blackmail her if you intend to keep her forever" (Who am I to you)
    Tinker78
    Tinker78
    Well well well. Hello Tanya. How's life been treating you since you dumped me in front of everyone at the school prom.
    You see an online advertisement for a untrained slave. You drive to the address and you are escorted to the basement where you see me sedated, completely naked, gagged and my hands and legs chained. As you walk in you see that my tits are hooked on to milkers and my ass is plugged while my pussy is sealed shut with a tape. "Milk production is artificially induced and she is a virgin. Will be a great hucow" he says.
    I wanna be a hucow. Wanna be hooked on to a milking machine 24/7 while my holes get filled while I get milked
    Use, abuse and humiliate me in a rough slow build rp. Put me in my place and use me as your entertainment. Ashley 5'2" light brown eyes, long black hair with loose curls, slim, 32DD, Dark brown nipples
    Do you think I should be a hucow? If yes tell me why
    fun_stuff
    fun_stuff
    You tit's look like they'd be great to milk. I guess do you want to be a sex object who's role is to be milked, used for men's sexual satisfaction and possibly bred?
    Ashdeley
    Ashdeley
    Yes that's what I am
    fun_stuff
    fun_stuff
    "Hello my dear you are hear to help save your mother's farm."
    you nod timidley.
    "Here is the changing room."
    You look and see a collar with a bell and a like a tail with with some kind of plug on the end.
    "My mum said I'd be helping produce milk and breeding. Where are the cows sir" you say
    "Ah you will be one of the cows,a hucow. You mum was one of our best cows producing a lot of milk and many calfs."

    dm for more
    RP - I was sold to a brothel as a virgin and one day you visit the brothel to find yourself a slave. You are taken to the floor with slaves that are to be sold. As you walk around you see me in a cell kept completely naked, gagged and my hands and legs chained. The description says "Name-Ashley, Type-Virgin, Status-Untrained/ stubborn, Inspection-upon request. Free customizations are possible upon purchase"
    Use me however you like. Show me my place and if I am too stubborn for your taste punish me till I am an obedient little slave kneeling between your legs and serving you as you sit on your throne. :bound_boobs::double_dildo::buttplug::massager::venus_balls::bound_hands::cuffs::fluffy_cuffs::anal_beads::whip::ball_gag:
    S
    Spun750
    Seems like you are looking for the same thing i am... My wife likes when i get off with other women. What turns me on, is videoing each other while we masturbate and get off. And then my wife gets off by listening to me tell her about it. What do you think...?
    Need a Master/Mistress who would treat me like a pet. Keep me naked, collared and leashed wearing a tail plug as I'm made to crawl around the house. Mouth gagged and nipples clamped as I crawl while you have guests over and you even punish me infront of them. Humiliate me. Use and abuse me in a slow build rough RP :white_penis::bound_boobs::wet_shirt::wet_vagina::anal_beads::glass_dildo::bound_hands:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top