Free Chat Now

F
Fukcster
Thank you :)
Tbf, with how hot, ahem, beautiful you look, I just had to ask you, as your looks have already been inspiring ideas in my head. A barkeeper in 18th century London. A buccaneer, part of a pirate crew sailing the oceans of the 16th century. Or a Princess— (actually nvm that'd be highly similar to Disney's Brave.) A noble woman or even an enchantress in a small town in a land of magic, elfs and dragons.
rw64
rw64
So how would a woman with my assets fare on a 16th century pirate ship…
F
Fukcster
Ahem, she could be a part of the crew, having saved the captain and others' asses while fighting alongside them, and offering her own to pass the downtime, staying in the crow's nest. (that proportionately tiny spot atop the main mast) from where she scouts the horizon with her hand–held telescope.
F
Fukcster
Or, she could be a wench, offering a barter system of ass for travel fare, to go from one port to the next.

Or, she could be a nurse, captured from the pirates' recent plunder of a navy ship, and the captain took her in, both for her looks and her skills to treat injuries.
rw64
rw64
You’re very creative Mr Fuckster. In any scenario I see the poor girl getting Arrrrrrraped! lol which could be a not so bad story..
F
Fukcster
Thank you for the compliment. Your wordplay is amazingly creative and hilarious too. 🤣
Although I only see it happening in the 3rd scenario.
As she is a part of the crew in case 1, they have atleast some respect for her, and acknowledge consent, atleast when it comes to her, as she is one of them, and has shown herself capable of kicking butt.
F
Fukcster
In case 2, well, not so much unwillingness as disinterest, as being a wench, she's only doing what she did on land to earn money, and knows what she signed up for.
rw64
rw64
I have written a story similar but set in a more modern time. A young couple on honeymoon on a sailboat(large with crew) in the South Pacific. A typhoon breaks the main mast and cracks the hull leaving it listing and taking water. Most are able to get in a lifeboat. Not all, and after two days find a deserted island. The young bride is the only woman on an island with 5 men plus her husband.
rw64
rw64
As tensions for food then the more animalistic needs creep into their fragile group dynamics she makes the decision to fuck each man once a week, on a written schedule, to keep the other men from killing her husband and taking rights to her. This way she gains control of the situation and the men. And based on good behavior some men would be granted a second fuck…
F
Fukcster
That does sound hot! And infact, if it's on here, the way you write (so wonderful) I'd like reading it, might even teach me a bit more about weaving a scene together.

P.S. now my perverted Shakespeare mind is being replaced by just a regular pervert mind as I chanced upon your Soapy Shower Saturday pic! 😅
F
Fukcster
And your 2nd message about the story just dropped, and reading it, I admire your skill even more, she's essentially taken control by rationing her pussy! (And perhaps other holes!)
As hot as you are physically, you're equally hot mentally! 😍
rw64
rw64
I’ve got to keep my motor clean Mr Fuckster!! And properly lubed!
rw64
rw64
You know on an island full of hard cocks a girl has to make hard decisions!
F
Fukcster
Oooh that's very good, infact though, with all due respect, there is a special brush for you to use to keep your motor squirty— I mean, squeaky clean, it's called My-Tongue.👅 XD

Yeah, she has to make "hard" choices, and bear the hardness of them alright! XD
rw64
rw64
The story is written from the point of ciew of the brides husband. Wrote it about a year ago
rw64
rw64
My wife Lila and I were celebrating our honeymoon with a thrilling sailing trip starting in the Mariana Islands. The trip was scheduled to end in the Marshall Islands around 3 weeks later. We had boarded this older sailing vessel with over 20 souls aboard about 6 days before the harrowing events unfolded.
F
Fukcster
Ah, apologies for the tongue joke, as, yk, perviness overriding my thoughts.

And woah... the husband's P0V? Darn, for him, that sounds rough. Sorry... I have been told this before but I end up being a snowflake in such regards. 😓
  • Like
Reactions: rw64
F
Fukcster
I see your story reply. An intriguing tale, promising impending disaster and mysterious aftermath.
And may I suggest,
If you desire,
You can make a thread specifically for it on here, lemme find the story sub-forum.
rw64
rw64
It’s only allowing me to post 420 characters per post😕
Back
Top