Mrroscoe03 Sunday at 1:06 PM I would be remiss if I didn't wish my favorite Telegram Scammer a Happy Birthday. So, Happy Birthday Dakota Johnson !
I would be remiss if I didn't wish my favorite Telegram Scammer a Happy Birthday. So, Happy Birthday Dakota Johnson !
RiverRain Saturday at 9:06 PM @Mrroscoe03. I’m paranoid of snakes, if you continue to provide pics……I’ll fly down to Boston to whip your ass.
@Mrroscoe03. I’m paranoid of snakes, if you continue to provide pics……I’ll fly down to Boston to whip your ass.
Mrroscoe03 Sep 23, 2026 Welcome to the first day of Fall . I'm already counting down the days until Spring. And the days until I return to the Everglades Have a good Wednesday
Welcome to the first day of Fall . I'm already counting down the days until Spring. And the days until I return to the Everglades Have a good Wednesday
Mrroscoe03 Sep 13, 2026 Opening weekend ! The Cleveland Browns begin another season of mediocrity as they travel to Jacksonville to take on the Jaguars at 1:00.
Opening weekend ! The Cleveland Browns begin another season of mediocrity as they travel to Jacksonville to take on the Jaguars at 1:00.
Mrroscoe03 Feb 9, 2026 Seattle 29 - Patriots 13 Superbowl LX Final. Congratulations to the Seahawks! And a great rebound season for the Patriots. No Scorigami. That score has happened 11 times before, most recently on January 8, 2023.
Seattle 29 - Patriots 13 Superbowl LX Final. Congratulations to the Seahawks! And a great rebound season for the Patriots. No Scorigami. That score has happened 11 times before, most recently on January 8, 2023.
Mrroscoe03 Dec 28, 2025 Patriots 42. - Jets 10 Final Patriots take care of business against the woeful Jets No Scorigami. That score has happened 19 times before, most recently on October 8, 2023.
Patriots 42. - Jets 10 Final Patriots take care of business against the woeful Jets No Scorigami. That score has happened 19 times before, most recently on October 8, 2023.
Trueman Dec 25, 2025 Merry Christmas my sweet friend, hope you have an amazing Christmas and a lovely holiday

Reactions: Talkie-Toaster