yoohoocindyloo Yesterday at 4:04 PM To be thirsty and to drink water is the perfection of sensuality rarely achieved.
yoohoocindyloo Tuesday at 9:30 PM By equal night and equal day, Cast the old shadows far away. As harvest ends and chill winds start, Bring peace and balance to my heart.
By equal night and equal day, Cast the old shadows far away. As harvest ends and chill winds start, Bring peace and balance to my heart.
yoohoocindyloo Tuesday at 3:05 PM The divine feminine becomes the temple. Desire becomes the ritual. And union becomes creation. Enter the ritual.
The divine feminine becomes the temple. Desire becomes the ritual. And union becomes creation. Enter the ritual.
Manny1204 Oct 3, 2026 Hi , I would like to see your cookie if you would do me the favor, you show me yours and I’ll show you mine
Hi , I would like to see your cookie if you would do me the favor, you show me yours and I’ll show you mine