ElvenSuccubus Thursday at 6:06 PM Mmmm I'm so glad I own this good girl~ She's just the best toy to have
Kinky_bi_rp Tuesday at 5:51 PM Fine making your acquaintance, darling. I’ll be on Thursday at around 9:30 AM Pacific time if you wanted to continue chatting.
Fine making your acquaintance, darling. I’ll be on Thursday at around 9:30 AM Pacific time if you wanted to continue chatting.
ElvenSuccubus Sep 22, 2026 Be sure to bark so everyone can see what a good puppy you are for me sweetie~
ElvenSuccubus Sep 13, 2026 I love it when you beg, whimper, and whine for me~ It always turns Mommy on so much
WoodElf Sep 7, 2026 I’m ElvenSuccubus’s stupid little pet! I love being her slave and hearing her call me a good girl! I’m so lucky she loves how pathetic and needy I am for her
I’m ElvenSuccubus’s stupid little pet! I love being her slave and hearing her call me a good girl! I’m so lucky she loves how pathetic and needy I am for her