FrenchWhispers Yesterday at 9:50 PM Think I need to step away from here until my mental health is fully healed, not spreading the kind of energy i'm willing anymore. Take care of you
Think I need to step away from here until my mental health is fully healed, not spreading the kind of energy i'm willing anymore. Take care of you
FrenchWhispers Sep 13, 2026 If I got a dollar for each time I think about you, I would still only have one single buck, because you never left my mind.
If I got a dollar for each time I think about you, I would still only have one single buck, because you never left my mind.
F F Fukcster Sep 1, 2026 Seeing your immaculate wordplay, one of these days I've got to start taking lessons from you lol. Have a terrific Tuesday sir.
Seeing your immaculate wordplay, one of these days I've got to start taking lessons from you lol. Have a terrific Tuesday sir.
Heidiwil Jul 11, 2026 I'm going to be absent now, sweet sir. I adore you! You make me smile inside and out.
Heidiwil Jul 6, 2026 Hello Sweet sir. I hope you have an amazing week. Thinking of your kindness, always.
FrenchWhispers Jun 17, 2026 I may fade away, but trust me, you'll know it's me when our paths gonna cross again
Heidiwil May 22, 2026 Happy Fri-Yay Sweet sir It's been a while since i painted your wall! Hope you are well!
Enjoy your day