Search results

  1. dandavis89

    Single roleplay only I like women

    Single roleplay only I like women
  2. dandavis89

    Debt to Pay

    Damn man this is your wife she's hot maybe we can work something out maybe cancel out some of that money you owe how about it baby that sound good to you too?
  3. dandavis89

    Erotic story

    I would love to
  4. dandavis89

    Long and detailed dirty role play

    Looking for females who would like to dirty role play long and detailed hit me up
  5. dandavis89

    Looking to dirty role play

    Looking to dirty role play
  6. dandavis89

    Literature My Erotica Story

    Hott
  7. dandavis89

    Fetish Rp interracial fun

    Would love to play
  8. dandavis89

    Interracial RP

    I would love to play hit me up
  9. dandavis89

    Cute bottom

    Cute bottom
  10. dandavis89

    To the black teens...

    You're welcome but are we going to role play and finish the story
  11. dandavis89

    Here to dirty role play hit me up

    I love the dirty role play lots of detail and backstory ladies only please
  12. dandavis89

    To the black teens...

    I've followed you since the mall once on the subway surrounded by all these people I come up behind you reaching around I take you by the throat and pull you back towards me you feel my hand running up under your skirt between your thighs and I begin aggressively rubbing your crotch*you know you...
  13. dandavis89

    Bonded Gangbang

    Perfect
  14. dandavis89

    Pregnant and horny

    Hell yeah
  15. dandavis89

    Debt to Pay

    You have no idea
  16. dandavis89

    Debt to Pay

    Hottt
  17. dandavis89

    Debt to Pay

    That sounds hot
  18. dandavis89

    Cheating role play interracial

    Looking for lonely white ladies and girls that need a man in their life for a purely physical relationship message me for very detailed stories
  19. dandavis89

    Cheating role play interracial

    Oh you beautiful white ladies let me show you a real man come look me up what he doesn't know won't hurt him hehehe
  20. dandavis89

    Lonely wives come see me

    Looking for women who need a real man look me up
Back
Top