Search results

  1. DellConagher

    “Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you…...

    “Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you… Not anymore.”
  2. DellConagher

    “Who are you?!” “Explorers, in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others.”

    “Who are you?!” “Explorers, in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others.”
  3. DellConagher

    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." - Dr. Loomis

    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." - Dr. Loomis
  4. DellConagher

    "There's a legend around here. A killer buried, but not dead. A curse on Crystal Lake, a death...

    "There's a legend around here. A killer buried, but not dead. A curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse: Jason Voorhees' curse. They say he died as a boy, but he keeps coming back. Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him. No one can."
  5. DellConagher

    "Jason, my special, special boy… Do you know what your gift is? No matter what they do to you…...

    "Jason, my special, special boy… Do you know what your gift is? No matter what they do to you… You cannot die. You can never die!" -Pamela Voorhees
  6. DellConagher

    First day of Spooky month and I already get to do something absolutely horrifying… Something so...

    First day of Spooky month and I already get to do something absolutely horrifying… Something so spine tingling and dread inducing that many shudder to even speak its name… For it brings nothing but absolute misery… I have to go, to the DMV :scream:🚙😈
  7. DellConagher

    🎵“Wander through the warmer colors Across the cooler asphalt All the leaves go dancing on about...

    🎵“Wander through the warmer colors Across the cooler asphalt All the leaves go dancing on about Drifting in and out of sight When summer's over, I'll be around If you need, I'll keep you warmed up When the town dims down, I'll be around If you need, I'll light the light”🎵
  8. DellConagher

    🎵"25 years and my life is still... Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope...

    🎵"25 years and my life is still... Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope... For a Destination..."🎵
  9. DellConagher

    "It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of...

    "It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being." -John Joseph Powell
  10. DellConagher

    "You'll never realize how lonely you are until it's the end of the day and you have a bunch of...

    "You'll never realize how lonely you are until it's the end of the day and you have a bunch of things to talk about and no one to talk to." -A lonely legend
  11. DellConagher

    “There is no such thing as perfect. You’re beautiful as you are, Courage. With all of your...

    “There is no such thing as perfect. You’re beautiful as you are, Courage. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything.” -Bathtub Barracuda
  12. DellConagher

    🎵“Even during all the bad days Cloudy skies can't stop the sun rays This could nevеr be a sad...

    🎵“Even during all the bad days Cloudy skies can't stop the sun rays This could nevеr be a sad place If you check it out, I know you'll; Soon you'll see it, see it shinin' Hand in hand, thе colors vibrant Fleeting beauty isn't silent I know sometimes it really feels that way”🎵
  13. DellConagher

    Can I ask a question? Sure… What is 87 x 0? Umm… Zero…? What is 7689 x 0? Still zero That’s the...

    Can I ask a question? Sure… What is 87 x 0? Umm… Zero…? What is 7689 x 0? Still zero That’s the thing! WDYM? No matter how big the Effort is on one side, if the Other side stays at zero the result will always be Nothing.
  14. DellConagher

    “I make a point to appreciate all the little things in my life. I go out and smell the air after...

    “I make a point to appreciate all the little things in my life. I go out and smell the air after a good, hard rain. I re-read passages from my favorite books. I hold the little treasures that somebody special gave me. These small actions help remind me that there are so many great, glorious...
  15. DellConagher

    Finally got around to properly updating my about section for the first time in what feels like...

    Finally got around to properly updating my about section for the first time in what feels like forever! Figured after being here so often, it was about time I added some actual detail instead of the bare bones version. Maybe you'll learn something new about me—or maybe you don't care, and that's...
  16. DellConagher

    “🎵 Around the world I slowly dance, Whenever our eyes meet You know you leave me in a trance… It...

    “🎵 Around the world I slowly dance, Whenever our eyes meet You know you leave me in a trance… It means everything to me, Looking down below The one I seek to find, No matter where you might go… Remember you'll be on my mind.🎵 “
  17. DellConagher

    🎵“Who knows what tomorrow holds? Just wanna live my life the way I want What fills up my soul is...

    🎵“Who knows what tomorrow holds? Just wanna live my life the way I want What fills up my soul is passionate Music that makes me want to sing… My story, will be starring me just like yours, oh, whoa… Who knows when will it end? What matters most is how you bring joy to life, so~”🎵
  18. DellConagher

    Do you also find the darkness of night comforting? I’ve always liked it because it’s a time when...

    Do you also find the darkness of night comforting? I’ve always liked it because it’s a time when no one bothers me, and I can just be by myself. I enjoy the peace, but sometimes it leaves me feeling alone, wondering if there are others out there doing the same. Are they thinking of me like I’m...
  19. DellConagher

    I don't think many people realize it, but every conversation means more to me than I'll probably...

    I don't think many people realize it, but every conversation means more to me than I'll probably ever admit. When they say goodnight and go back to their lives, while I sit alone in my room, still looking at the screen after they've already gone... staring at an empty chat, just hoping I gave...
  20. DellConagher

    🎵“Another wander in the night Let me paint the view Color a town with my light For every moment...

    🎵“Another wander in the night Let me paint the view Color a town with my light For every moment shared with you Not out in the day But never fully gone Going to be back again Until the coming of a dawn~”🎵
Back
Top