DellConagher
Reaction score
41

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • "There's a legend around here.
    A killer buried, but not dead.
    A curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse: Jason Voorhees' curse.
    They say he died as a boy, but he keeps coming back.
    Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him.
    No one can."
    "Jason, my special, special boy… Do you know what your gift is? No matter what they do to you… You cannot die. You can never die!" -Pamela Voorhees
    🎵“Wander through the warmer colors
    Across the cooler asphalt
    All the leaves go dancing on about
    Drifting in and out of sight
    When summer's over, I'll be around
    If you need, I'll keep you warmed up
    When the town dims down, I'll be around
    If you need, I'll light the light”🎵
    🎵"25 years and my life is still...
    Tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope...
    For a Destination..."🎵
    "It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being." -John Joseph Powell
    "You'll never realize how lonely you are until it's the end of the day and you have a bunch of things to talk about and no one to talk to." -A lonely legend
    🎵“Even during all the bad days
    Cloudy skies can't stop the sun rays
    This could nevеr be a sad place
    If you check it out, I know you'll;
    Soon you'll see it, see it shinin'
    Hand in hand, thе colors vibrant
    Fleeting beauty isn't silent
    I know sometimes it really feels that way”🎵
    Can I ask a question?
    Sure…
    What is 87 x 0?
    Umm… Zero…?
    What is 7689 x 0?
    Still zero
    That’s the thing!
    WDYM?
    No matter how big the Effort is on one side, if the Other side stays at zero the result will always be Nothing.
    “I make a point to appreciate all the little things in my life. I go out and smell the air after a good, hard rain. I re-read passages from my favorite books. I hold the little treasures that somebody special gave me. These small actions help remind me that there are so many great, glorious pieces of good in the world.“ - Dolly Parton
    Finally got around to properly updating my about section for the first time in what feels like forever! Figured after being here so often, it was about time I added some actual detail instead of the bare bones version. Maybe you'll learn something new about me—or maybe you don't care, and that's cool too! xD

    Hopefully it gives people decent idea of who I am. If not, feel free to reach out or find me in chat! ^^
    “🎵 Around the world I slowly dance,
    Whenever our eyes meet
    You know you leave me in a trance…
    It means everything to me,
    Looking down below
    The one I seek to find,
    No matter where you might go…
    Remember you'll be on my mind.🎵 “
    🎵“Who knows what tomorrow holds?
    Just wanna live my life the way I want
    What fills up my soul is passionate
    Music that makes me want to sing…
    My story, will be starring me just like yours, oh, whoa…
    Who knows when will it end?
    What matters most is how you bring joy to life, so~”🎵
    Do you also find the darkness of night comforting? I’ve always liked it because it’s a time when no one bothers me, and I can just be by myself. I enjoy the peace, but sometimes it leaves me feeling alone, wondering if there are others out there doing the same. Are they thinking of me like I’m thinking of them? Do they miss me? Or am I just another guy they made memories with, slowly becoming just a memory?
    I don't think many people realize it, but every conversation means more to me than I'll probably ever admit. When they say goodnight and go back to their lives, while I sit alone in my room, still looking at the screen after they've already gone... staring at an empty chat, just hoping I gave them a reason to smile today. I wonder if they ever think about our conversations after they end... because I sure know I do.
    JCx27x
    JCx27x
    Yea I feel the same way, with my friend we chat every day and keep each others spirits up and I know she enjoys are chats
    🎵“Another wander in the night
    Let me paint the view
    Color a town with my light
    For every moment shared with you
    Not out in the day
    But never fully gone
    Going to be back again
    Until the coming of a dawn~”🎵
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top