A quiet hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Poedoyle, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Poedoyle

Poedoyle Member

Money:
    304⛀
    Hello everybody! I always feel weird about joining a new community, especially when relationships have already formed between you long-timers! It's hard to get a foot in without feeling like I'm killing the flow:confused:! But, I have already had a few chats with some nice people. I'm 29. I work in education. I'm from West Virginia. I can be charming and funny, but I'll mainly just lurk around and drop likes because I'm cool like that. Anyway, I think that about sums me up. Take care!

2. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

The forums are quite different than the chat rooms. While it may be a task, getting involved in chat, not so much in the forums. We welcome anyone who doesn't have a dick profile pic.

Welcome. :)

Kathy_Doyle, JustLogan and witchygirl like this.
  3. Poedoyle

Poedoyle Member

Money:
    304⛀

Haha, well jeez, back to the drawing board! It's for the best though. My pic couldn't be anywhere as cute as a quokka! Thanks for saying hi, Kelsey.

Kelsey12 likes this.
  4. Peacecountry

Peacecountry Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,155⛀
    Welcome and fwiw, a lot of us are still fairly new around these parts. My advice is to join in the fun wherever and whenever you like and don't feel you have anything to prove to anybody. Just be yourself and you will likely be just fine. That's a good intro and that's a great start. Carry on and have fun with all of us crazy people.

Poedoyle likes this.
  5. Poedoyle

Poedoyle Member

Money:
    304⛀
    Thanks for the reassuring words, Peace. I just want to be one of the popular kids:p! Seriously, I can tell there's a lot of good people here so I shouldn't have to hard of a time speaking up.

6. Delight

Delight Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy and have fun :).

JustLogan and Poedoyle like this.
  7. Vey

Vey Guest

A quiet hello back :) Welcome and have fun ! I'm sure your educational side will be improved here ;) Don't be afraid to kill the flow ....

Poedoyle likes this.
  8. witchygirl

witchygirl Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,602⛀
    Welcome to the madhouse x have fun

Poedoyle likes this.
  9. FallenFreya

FallenFreya Guest

Welcome to FCN (forum's)

Just jump into the threads, and don't be afraid to write on people's walls.

Have fun!

Heidiwil, Poedoyle and witchygirl like this.
  10. Silk-BG

Silk-BG Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Ooohhh, lurking is fun but you get way much more out of it participating.

Welcome and jump in with two feet!!

Heidiwil and Poedoyle like this.
  11. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,941⛀
    There ain't no flow here, it's every man for himself... but should the boat sink it's women out first, ok?

Enjoy :)

Goth, Heidiwil and Poedoyle like this.
  12. Minnie79

Minnie79 Guest

Hi ! I can honestly say there is no need to worry about fitting in with this lovely bunch. I've been here less than a week and have been made to feel very welcome. Like someone else here said, just be yourself.
    So you can come in with a quiet hello or dance through the doors with glittery nipple tassels swinging, whislt playing the banjo, there is something for everyone whatever your character. Oh, apart from the meatheads, they get to look on and try figure out in their tiny minds why they've been blocked.

Poedoyle and Silk-BG like this.
  13. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    Welcome to the forum.
    Best advice, jump in, get involved and get known. You wont feel like a stranger for long. :)

Ls x

Poedoyle likes this.
  14. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,506⛀
    enjoy yourself

Poedoyle likes this.
  15. Poedoyle

Poedoyle Member

Money:
    304⛀
    Really? I think I'll be okay. I feel like if it was an issue more people would be speaking up. But, if it does come up I'll just point them in the direction of Edgar Allen Poe and Conan Doyle. It does remind me of one of the funniest episodes of "The IT Crowd" though! Thanks for the heads up. Hope you have a great day, Amber!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018