D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2025 #905 A song that has the name of a US state Capital in it's title
FrackThis Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2025 #906 This damn tune, haha A song that sucks played originally, but rules as a cover song
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 1, 2025 #907 A song that you'd have as your entrance theme each time you enter a room.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #909 A song that you like but consider to be a guilty pleasure.
FrackThis Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #910 LeiaSkywalker said: A song that you like but consider to be a guilty pleasure. Click to expand... I’m noticing a techno-ish trend *Bobbles his head to song* PS. Don’t tell anyone it will ruin my rep XD Thread: A song you recall from your graduation party or year
LeiaSkywalker said: A song that you like but consider to be a guilty pleasure. Click to expand... I’m noticing a techno-ish trend *Bobbles his head to song* PS. Don’t tell anyone it will ruin my rep XD Thread: A song you recall from your graduation party or year
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #911 FrackThis said: I’m noticing a techno-ish trend *Bobbles his head to song* PS. Don’t tell anyone it will ruin my rep XD Thread: A song you recall from your graduation party or year Click to expand... The laughy emoji is more the techno comment btw, you be you lol.
FrackThis said: I’m noticing a techno-ish trend *Bobbles his head to song* PS. Don’t tell anyone it will ruin my rep XD Thread: A song you recall from your graduation party or year Click to expand... The laughy emoji is more the techno comment btw, you be you lol.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #912 Pretty sure this was around the time. A song that's heavier than a really heavy thing.
FrackThis Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #913 LeiaSkywalker said: The laughy emoji is more the techno comment btw, you be you lol. Click to expand... I don’t know how they dance to it… Is it a lot of like 60/70s psychedelic movements, but fast paced with jumping? Lol Good, I‘d hate for that song to leak anywhere… in fact I might delete it just to be safe, kidding of course. A song that has “why” in the title
LeiaSkywalker said: The laughy emoji is more the techno comment btw, you be you lol. Click to expand... I don’t know how they dance to it… Is it a lot of like 60/70s psychedelic movements, but fast paced with jumping? Lol Good, I‘d hate for that song to leak anywhere… in fact I might delete it just to be safe, kidding of course. A song that has “why” in the title
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #914 FrackThis said: I don’t know how they dance to it… Is it a lot of like 60/70s psychedelic movements, but fast paced with jumping? Click to expand... Usually it's just see how many drugs you can consume and see what happens lol. A song you hate by a band you love.
FrackThis said: I don’t know how they dance to it… Is it a lot of like 60/70s psychedelic movements, but fast paced with jumping? Click to expand... Usually it's just see how many drugs you can consume and see what happens lol. A song you hate by a band you love.
FrackThis Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #915 LeiaSkywalker said: Usually it's just see how many drugs you can consume and see what happens lol. A song you hate by a band you love. Click to expand... To answer that statement “Why, why, whyyyy?” Lol A song you could make love to, but would be ashamed to play during
LeiaSkywalker said: Usually it's just see how many drugs you can consume and see what happens lol. A song you hate by a band you love. Click to expand... To answer that statement “Why, why, whyyyy?” Lol A song you could make love to, but would be ashamed to play during
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #916 Lol idk about shame but I might get funny looks... A song that intensifies as it progresses.
FrackThis Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #917 A song you like to pass the bong to if you do, if not, then one you could drink to.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #918 I don't do either tbh but this came to mind... A song that's a crossover of two different genres.
FrackThis Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #919 LeiaSkywalker said: I don't do either tbh but this came to mind... A song that's a crossover of two different genres. Click to expand... It’s a good thing you don’t, lol Crossover punk/thrash A song that is a mix of happy and sad
LeiaSkywalker said: I don't do either tbh but this came to mind... A song that's a crossover of two different genres. Click to expand... It’s a good thing you don’t, lol Crossover punk/thrash A song that is a mix of happy and sad
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2025 #920 A song that reflects your current mental state.