A thank you note + Mango + a small issue in chat

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Brit98, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Brit98

Brit98 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,508โ›€
    This started as a bit of a fun jokey thing, I wanted to talk about starting a mango religion, but found that I needed to say something.

I hang out in RP chat a lot and would simply like to thank all my friends there. You've made me feel pretty happy at times where I needed it and also times in which I didn't. I am also happy to have been able to return the favor by making you guys smile. I spend way too much time here yet still haven't managed to properly talk to you all yet. I'm very approachable, so hit me up. I genuinely cherish every conversation we all have together (and privately ;)). This is kinda just coming from the heart, but I really do enjoy myself here, so thanks.

I would also like to talk a little about drama, there is loads of it whenever there are too many people in rp chat it tends to happen, you guys get on each others nerves. I understand this and respect it. I don't respect when people are simply on the sidelines, egging it on, making the situation worse. Sometimes, I understand when it's just banter, but I like this place and do not want it to turn Toxic.
    So I'm simply suggesting that we look out for those shit stirrers who kick up the drama, just to sit back and watch chaos. If there are people that deserve to be hounded it's them, not the people who upset with each other. I mean, we are all adults here, act it.:p

I would also like to take the time to thank Mangoes everywhere, they are tasty and bring happiness wherever we take them. Thank you mango, you glorious fruit, for being my meme.

2. SniperJon

SniperJon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    8,131โ›€
    You and them fucking Mangos!!

But all in all I see what you're saying Brit and you right it's the people on the sidelines that need weeding out

The_Detective likes this.
  3. Mittens

Mittens Member

Money:
    43โ›€
    Where can I sign up?

Brit98 likes this.