D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #26,923 Quotes that show me the inner workings of his mind, and help me see how badly he wants me.
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #26,924 Rolling my hips back and forth as I ride him, my pussy gliding over his hard cock
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #26,925 Touching her gently on different parts of her body as she lies on the bed, blindfolded, unable to see where I’ll touch next
Touching her gently on different parts of her body as she lies on the bed, blindfolded, unable to see where I’ll touch next
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #26,926 Unravelling my senses, making me plead for what I crave Last edited: Jun 18, 2025
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #26,927 Voyeuristically watching her as she touches herself to my prompting
soul_mate_searching Active Member FCN Regular Jun 24, 2025 #26,928 X-rated thoughts as I eXplore every inch of her lucious body with my finger tips!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 4, 2025 #26,932 Basking in the warm afternoon sun, letting it turn your skin sun kissed.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 4, 2025 #26,934 Drizzling warm oil over his shoulders then beginning to massage.
PoliteandNaughty Resident FCN Regular Jul 4, 2025 #26,935 Ever so slowly drifting my hand along her inner thigh.
Vicki_Wolf Resident FCN Regular Jul 4, 2025 #26,936 Feeling her pulse start to race as I kiss her neck
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jul 4, 2025 #26,937 Gliding my hands along his chest to soap him up in the shower.
Vicki_Wolf Resident FCN Regular Jul 4, 2025 #26,938 Holding her from behind feeling her leaning into me
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jul 4, 2025 #26,939 Index finger gently tracing my jawline with his eyes locked on mine.