H HellinHeels Guest Dec 22, 2023 #1,321 Averaging it out, once a day Have you ever used a remote toy?
kcguy5150 Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2023 #1,322 Can't say that I have...would like to (on someone else though). Do you ever get bashful when complimented during sexual activities?
Can't say that I have...would like to (on someone else though). Do you ever get bashful when complimented during sexual activities?
D Deleted member 1273961 Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2023 #1,324 I sure have. Several times. have you ever had sex at work?
H HellinHeels Guest Dec 23, 2023 #1,325 Yes, not at my job though Have you ever had sex in a canoe floating down a river?
D Deleted member 1273961 Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2023 #1,326 No. But that sounds fun! Have you ever had sex on a public beach?
PoliteandNaughty Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2023 #1,329 Every so often. Do you like dressing up for your partner before foreplay/sex?
kcguy5150 Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2023 #1,330 If that's her jam, absolutely... Do you ever get turned on enough at a gathering to leave the scene to rub one off real quick?
If that's her jam, absolutely... Do you ever get turned on enough at a gathering to leave the scene to rub one off real quick?
pigheaded Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2023 #1,332 Sure Would you have a mmf thresome or a ffm thresome if you had a choice?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Dec 25, 2023 #1,333 obv ffm have you ever fapped and had like 3 orgasms in a minute while high on A LOT of cold/flu or other medication?
obv ffm have you ever fapped and had like 3 orgasms in a minute while high on A LOT of cold/flu or other medication?
C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Jan 14, 2024 #1,334 Can't say I have lol Would you ever have sex where you could risk getting caught?
H HellinHeels Guest Jan 14, 2024 #1,335 Yes, but in an appropriate inappropriate place lol Have you ever given the link to your sex toy to someone?
Yes, but in an appropriate inappropriate place lol Have you ever given the link to your sex toy to someone?
D Deleted member 1273961 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2024 #1,336 No. But someone gave me their link. Have you ever watched other people fuck? (Not porn or video of course…)
No. But someone gave me their link. Have you ever watched other people fuck? (Not porn or video of course…)
LaylaF Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jan 14, 2024 #1,337 Yeah Have you ever had a one night stand overseas?
D Deleted member 1273961 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2024 #1,338 Overseas… no. Have you ever travelled specifically for sex?
Hank88 Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2024 #1,339 I'm not attached to any one particular item to those lengths, so I'm not sure. Would you ever have a one night stand without protection?
I'm not attached to any one particular item to those lengths, so I'm not sure. Would you ever have a one night stand without protection?