Esoterix Zookeeper Staff member Jun 17, 2024 #1,402 Not often, but weirdly enough I had one a few nights ago and the person in the dream (with whom I have very little contact) messaged me the following morning. Quite bizarre. Would you let strangers watch you masturbate?
Not often, but weirdly enough I had one a few nights ago and the person in the dream (with whom I have very little contact) messaged me the following morning. Quite bizarre. Would you let strangers watch you masturbate?
theoriginalnumber8 Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2024 #1,403 Why do you think I masturbate with the curtains open?? Have you ever been caught masturbating?
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2024 #1,404 Sure have and it was kinda embarrassing. So how do you feel about getting ya booty hole tongue punched?
Sure have and it was kinda embarrassing. So how do you feel about getting ya booty hole tongue punched?
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2024 #1,405 Nah thanks Are you flexible enough to give yourself oral?
D Deleted member 1273961 Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2024 #1,408 Any chance I get. Lol. Aka A few times a week. How often would you have sex, in one day, if you had no other major responsibilities?
Any chance I get. Lol. Aka A few times a week. How often would you have sex, in one day, if you had no other major responsibilities?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jun 17, 2024 #1,409 Would depend on my partner. Have you ever had your partner shave you (not your face or head)?
Hank88 Resident FCN Regular Jun 17, 2024 #1,410 I have not. Do you prefer to be on the giving or receiving end of oral?
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2024 #1,411 Depends on my mood. Have you ever had anyone make you orgasm in a public place?
FiveKnuckleShuffle Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2024 #1,412 I have Have you ever shared a 100% nude with Face to anyone on FCN?
D Deleted member 1273961 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2024 #1,413 Not on fcn. (Yet) Have you ever used a toy controlled via an app by someone else?
Lemon05 Chat Room Moderator FCN Regular Chat Room Moderator Jun 18, 2024 #1,414 Yeah, sucked ass. What's the weirdest sexual experience you've had?
tatanka11 Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2024 #1,415 A russian girl told me: "Nice to meet you, I'm Jessica, you look like Artem Karcher, would you like to fuck me?" Have you ever joined in a orgy?
A russian girl told me: "Nice to meet you, I'm Jessica, you look like Artem Karcher, would you like to fuck me?" Have you ever joined in a orgy?
tatanka11 Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2024 #1,415 Sometimes, almost all men had it at least one time. I got mostly at the first sex with new partner. What's your favorite position?
Sometimes, almost all men had it at least one time. I got mostly at the first sex with new partner. What's your favorite position?
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2024 #1,417 A few....... (remembers I need to order something new, thanks for the reminder ) Are you noisy during sex?
A few....... (remembers I need to order something new, thanks for the reminder ) Are you noisy during sex?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 20, 2024 #1,418 Not super loud, but I definitely make noise! Do you like to taste your own juices?? Hehe
Vicki_Wolf Resident FCN Regular Nov 20, 2024 #1,420 Giving oral is my favorite because I am in total control of their entire exsistance when I am between their legs. for @UnhingedDisaster Finger licking good And for @Locket44 I might give a little audio feedback to enhance my lovers experience *giggle* What is your personal record for orgasms in one day?
Giving oral is my favorite because I am in total control of their entire exsistance when I am between their legs. for @UnhingedDisaster Finger licking good And for @Locket44 I might give a little audio feedback to enhance my lovers experience *giggle* What is your personal record for orgasms in one day?