Bi/Curious

Discussion in 'Community' started by Phoenix5470, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Phoenix5470

Phoenix5470 New Member

Never done this before. A little scared. I would like to know how to go about finding
    a nice understanding female to explore my feelings about being with another woman. I don’t know what I want to do. I guess I might be bi. I never been with another woman. Would like some honest guidance and to be a bit naughty.
    Thanks in advance

2. CatDeb71

CatDeb71 New Member

Money:
    21⛀
    I would love too sweetheart

Phoenix5470 likes this.
  3. Phoenix5470

Phoenix5470 New Member

I’ll look you up soon.

4. jstpink

jstpink Guest

Hi, I'm kinda in the same boat so to speak. I've been with the same man for 17 years but find myself more interested in women for the last 5 years or so. I just never really wanted to admit it to my self I guess. I'ts to the point where I can't really ignore it anymore though, it is very confusing for me as well.

5. Pixie-time

Pixie-time Well-Known Member

Money:
    1,175⛀
    Nothing wrong with wanting both babe x

BiCuriousKatie and Phoenix5470 like this.
  6. jstpink

jstpink Guest

Thank you, I live in a rather small town so trying to explore these feelings may be a little difficult. I'm actually a really shy person so putting myself out there is very tough.

Phoenix5470 likes this.
  7. Pixie-time

Pixie-time Well-Known Member

Money:
    1,175⛀
    You married to the man of 17 years? And what does he feel about a more experimental relationship? x

8. jstpink

jstpink Guest

I think he'd be into it. He knows I'm turned on by women and seems ok with it. He has actually mentioned having an open marriage before so.. I just don't really know very many women in my area that would be into it. Seems like the ones I've met are not my type and the ones that I find attractive are straight.

Phoenix5470 likes this.
  9. Phoenix5470

Phoenix5470 New Member

It’s hard finding someone I’m still frustrated about it. Ugh! why is it so hard to find someone. I know I want to be explore my desires with a woman. I kinda feel really uncomfortable about it. If I do find someone it has to be very discreet.
    Confused, don’t know where start.

jstpink likes this.
  10. jstpink

jstpink Guest

I really haven't even tried to find someone, this is the first time I've really looked into it. It is definitely uncomfortable, yet exciting in a way.

Phoenix5470 likes this.
  11. Phoenix5470

Phoenix5470 New Member

Any advice on how to approach my situation?

12. jstpink

jstpink Guest

New
    People on here keep telling me to just go for it. It's really not that easy, I think finding someone I'm compatible with will be the hardest part. Who knows maybe now that I'm open to trying it I'll see more opportunities I couldn't before.

13. BiCuriousFemale25

BiCuriousFemale25 New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    Um... hi. I'm new to this too. I'm 25 and have never been with a woman.