Confession Bi problem

Supergaryguy

Member
FCN Regular
I have a confession to make. Im bi and my wife knows and supports me in every way but one. She slam me to the bed and fuck my ass till I come all over myself. Now i have told her i really want to feel a fat load of cum inside od me again and i told her i would want her there so she can face talking with a strap-on but she refusing to let another man fuck me. Am I Wrong schedule this behind her back
 

Attachments

  • 20210606_005755.358303.jpg
    20210606_005755.358303.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210606_005755.314521.jpg
    20210606_005755.314521.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 8
Doing it behind her back is practically cheating. If she is refusing to watch then don’t get fucked by anther man if she don’t want the watch. It’s practically cheating behind her back if she don’t want to be there
 

Trending content

Back
Top