Sex Story Big White Cock Lover

Softerlipz

Active Member
FCN Regular

Big White Cock Lover​

I had always had a thing for big white cocks. There was something about them that just drove me wild. So when I met Jake, a tall, muscular white guy with a cock to match, I knew I had to have him.

We met at a bar in the city. I was wearing a tight dress that showed off my curves, and Jake couldn't take his eyes off of me. We struck up a conversation, and before long, we were making out at the bar.

"You're so fucking hot," Jake growled in my ear as we made out. "I want to take you home and fuck you all night."

I was already soaking wet just from making out with him, but his dirty talk made me even hornier. I couldn't wait to get him alone.

We went back to his place, and as soon as we were through the door, Jake was all over me. He pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my thigh, and I couldn't wait to get it inside me.

But first, I wanted to taste it. I dropped to my knees and unzipped Jake's pants, freeing his massive white cock. It was even bigger than I had imagined, and I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth.

I started by licking the tip, savoring the taste of his precum. Jake moaned above me, his hands tangled in my hair.

"That's it, baby," he said. "Suck that cock."

I took as much of him as I could in my mouth, feeling his cock hit the back of my throat. I started to gag, but Jake just held my head steady and kept fucking my mouth.

"You like that, don't you?" he said. "You like having my big white cock in your mouth."

I could only moan in response, the feeling of his cock in my throat was almost too much to take. But I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to fuck my mouth until he came.

And that's exactly what he did. Jake held my head steady and fucked my mouth with long, deep strokes. I could feel his cock swelling in my throat, and I knew he was about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," Jake said. "You want it?"

I nodded as best I could, my mouth still full of his cock. Jake let out a loud moan as he came, his hot load filling my mouth. I swallowed every last drop, savoring the taste of his cum.

With Jake's cock still in my mouth. I looked up at him and smiled.

"That was amazing," I said.

Jake replied, with a satisfied smile on his face.
 

Trending content

Back
Top