Chat Room Names

Discussion in 'FreeChatNow Help & Support' started by Kelsey12, May 21, 2017.

1. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

It's just a suggestion - don't mean to step on anyone's toes - but from personal experience, maybe there'd be some benefit in renaming a few of the chat rooms? I visit the Lesbian room more often than the other(s) because I appreciate a conversation with another woman over the embellished dick size offer, but I'm not a lesbian. I simply prefer not to deal with Mr. "I have a penis... derp" without needing to block all of them, or each one individually as they present themselves. And I hate that, after a decent chat, I have to break the news to someone who anticipates reciprocity, but replying to "hey, how are you?" with "I'm not a lesbian" seems inappropriate.

There also seems to be some confusion between "adult" and "sex." I can have an entire adult conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with sex, but not vice-versa. There are an awful lot of confused people in the Adult room, and I fear defining the difference at the entrance would not suffice.

Like I said, it's just a suggestion.

home_alone01 likes this.
  2. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    i think the main problem is that a lot of people like sex and adult chat . Also the sex chat room is awful standard if you did wanna have some fun , just a room full of old men who are stuck in 15 year old brains is no no fun. You will always get the clever ones in adult chat mixed with assholes.

I do see your problem and it is annoying but the best thing I advise is to stick your block pm filters on , I always put on males and guests on block so I dont get idiot trolls or random guests pming me. Also you can ignore anyone in main so even though its annoying dont let the dicks ruin your chat Kelsey :)

Maybe there should be another room called the Lounge for those who just wanna chill and have no bother? then again there are plenty of sites that cater for this...

p.s I miss penguin room sooo random :( lol

3. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,622⛀
    The problem for your suggestion is the fact that this website is accessible by people around the world who represent many different cultures with varying degrees of moral and social norms.

"Adult" label may be interpreted differently in another culture and people with that culture behave appropriately in their opinion. It doesn't help your sentiment that a lot of folk who access the website are also young (18 - 25, is what I mean by young).

This website does have a certain theme, but hosting and bandwidth and employees aren't free. You can always block certain users, so their text doesn't appear on your screen and their messages to you aren't allowed to go through.

Click the FAQ link in my signature for answers to other questions.

TacoBelle likes this.
  4. Kelsey12

I appreciate both your replies, and I get it. I suppose I could've added suggestions in my original post, such as instead of "Lesbian Chat" it could be called "Females Only." The "Adult Chat" seems a tad more perplexing... "This is Not the Sex Chat Room" might be a bit much. I really don't have a suggestion for that.

I have had decent conversations with a few guys here, so blocking them all wouldn't work for me. I suppose continuing to block them individually as they come is the way to go. I've not been here long enough to know of this Penguin room, but it sounds... interesting.

Again, thank you both, and have a wonderful day.

Kelsey :-)

TheOriginalRambler likes this.
  5. TheOriginalRambler

TheOriginalRambler Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    881⛀
    I think the thing is with like everything in life things always get used differently to how they were intended to be used! This site used to be very different , a lot more basic and I mean i've been here a long time ( not proud of this haha ). I personally miss it being more simple just typing... now its cam/mic/pictures and I think its not the same... however these things can make the site more fun but I just miss the memories not the old format.

The Penguin room was a bought room or not used enough to be moded it was only here for about a week shortly before you joined this site :)

p.s you really should get some sleep :p ( see your avatar)

6. TacoBelle

TacoBelle Topless Taco Tuesdays! FCN Regular

Money:
    190,398⛀
    "NOSEX4U chat.... I like it...

Oriando and Kelsey12 like this.
  7. Kelsey12

I'm laughing in the picture. I'm pretty sure you're not unaware of this, but that doesn't negate the fact that I should get some sleep either. ;)

8. add181

add181 New Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,758⛀
    add181