Confused on ban error

Pretty_girll

New Member
Which device and model are you using?
Apple iPhone 17
Which OS and version are you using?
iOS 26.6.1
How are you connecting?
WiFi 6E mode
Which web browser and version are you using?
Safari 26.6.1
Are you using special settings or extensions?
No
Did you update your software recently?
No
What is the error message you're seeing?
f15c692e
Have you attempted any troubleshooting?
Yes
IMG_1213.pngI usually go by the name prettygirl, prettygirll, or cutie/cutieee on the fcn chat as a guest. I was logging in as prettygirl this morning and it notified me that my account was banned and my photos had been reported to the authorities. However, when I log in as any other name, it allows me in the site. I know that the bans here go with the ip address of the device (and I have no vpns or any blockers to hinder it) so I'm a little confused if this ban was actually for me or not. I'm almost 100% sure I did not upload any illegal material because all of my uploads have just been myself. I just wanted to make sure that this ban was for someone else and not me
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1214.jpeg
    IMG_1214.jpeg
    493.9 KB · Views: 2
There are probably thousands of people who have used such a generic username. It could apply to anybody. if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about. Choose a different username or use your registered username (best path).
 

Trending content

Back
Top