RGoodcock Active Member FCN Regular Jun 20, 2023 #197,722 HellinHeels said: Youve commented on my hair a few times are you sure it's a new fetish?! 2 Click to expand... Positive. Haven’t felt such a deep ….well you know what in a while. I know how Superman feels now. Yes that’s it…my cryptonite.
HellinHeels said: Youve commented on my hair a few times are you sure it's a new fetish?! 2 Click to expand... Positive. Haven’t felt such a deep ….well you know what in a while. I know how Superman feels now. Yes that’s it…my cryptonite.
RGoodcock Active Member FCN Regular Jun 20, 2023 #197,724 4 Apparently anything posted counts as a number.
H HellinHeels Guest Jun 20, 2023 #197,727 View attachment 377072 Theres a first for everything....I've been called many things, cryptonite isn't one of them Deleted Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2023
View attachment 377072 Theres a first for everything....I've been called many things, cryptonite isn't one of them Deleted
RGoodcock Active Member FCN Regular Jun 20, 2023 #197,728 10..inexplicably picks himself up off the ground. Anyone have a fan I can borrow.
RGoodcock Active Member FCN Regular Jun 20, 2023 #197,729 HellinHeels said: View attachment 377072 Theres a first for everything....I've been called many things, cryptonite isn't one of them Click to expand... 8. Wonders if her temperament is milder with heels undone and removed.
HellinHeels said: View attachment 377072 Theres a first for everything....I've been called many things, cryptonite isn't one of them Click to expand... 8. Wonders if her temperament is milder with heels undone and removed.
H HellinHeels Guest Jun 21, 2023 #197,730 RGoodcock said: 8. Wonders if her temperament is milder with heels undone and removed. Click to expand... Well thats a loaded question lol Probably not but I'm not the right person to ask about my temperament 7
RGoodcock said: 8. Wonders if her temperament is milder with heels undone and removed. Click to expand... Well thats a loaded question lol Probably not but I'm not the right person to ask about my temperament 7
RGoodcock Active Member FCN Regular Jun 21, 2023 #197,731 Your ‘temperament’ has nearly caused me to crash twice this morning. I’m beginning to think you are a distraction. 6
Your ‘temperament’ has nearly caused me to crash twice this morning. I’m beginning to think you are a distraction. 6
H HellinHeels Guest Jun 21, 2023 #197,736 2 Edit: View attachment 377075 Deleted Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2023
Hank88 Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2023 #197,737 10, just a tad bit slow on that one @HellinHeels Not complaining one bit, nice pic.
H HellinHeels Guest Jun 21, 2023 #197,738 Hank88 said: 10, just a tad bit slow on that one @HellinHeels Click to expand... You guys are pretty fast 9
Hank88 said: 10, just a tad bit slow on that one @HellinHeels Click to expand... You guys are pretty fast 9
Hank88 Resident FCN Regular Jun 21, 2023 #197,740 HellinHeels said: You guys are pretty fast 9 Click to expand... Only in some things 7