C CantBeTamed Guest Jun 29, 2023 #199,525 This pic gets me a 99% predicted dick pic in the new chat. I’m super proud of it. View attachment 378199
This pic gets me a 99% predicted dick pic in the new chat. I’m super proud of it. View attachment 378199
Dublinscot Resident FCN Regular Jun 29, 2023 #199,528 CantBeTamed said: This pic gets me a 99% predicted dick pic in the new chat. I’m super proud of it. View attachment 378199 Click to expand... Proof you can be a dick and a cu... nvm 8
CantBeTamed said: This pic gets me a 99% predicted dick pic in the new chat. I’m super proud of it. View attachment 378199 Click to expand... Proof you can be a dick and a cu... nvm 8
C CantBeTamed Guest Jun 29, 2023 #199,530 I said it must detect personality. Try posting your face sometime @Dublinscot 7? 6.
C CantBeTamed Guest Jun 29, 2023 #199,533 3. Why is there no angel emoji? 2. hate you more. or just delete your post. 3.
Dublinscot Resident FCN Regular Jun 29, 2023 #199,535 CantBeTamed said: 3. Why is there no angel emoji? 2. hate you more. or just delete your post. 3. Click to expand... Hate you more, replied to wrong message. 1
CantBeTamed said: 3. Why is there no angel emoji? 2. hate you more. or just delete your post. 3. Click to expand... Hate you more, replied to wrong message. 1
C CantBeTamed Guest Jun 29, 2023 #199,537 10. You can use all the emojis in the new chat Dublinscot said: Hate you more, replied to wrong message. 1 View attachment 378200 Click to expand... I figured that out. 9.
10. You can use all the emojis in the new chat Dublinscot said: Hate you more, replied to wrong message. 1 View attachment 378200 Click to expand... I figured that out. 9.
Dublinscot Resident FCN Regular Jun 29, 2023 #199,539 CantBeTamed said: 10. You can use all the emojis in the new chat I figured that out. 9. Click to expand... Why would you need an angel emoji? 7
CantBeTamed said: 10. You can use all the emojis in the new chat I figured that out. 9. Click to expand... Why would you need an angel emoji? 7