D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2023 #199,663 1 Someone have a spare rubber duck?
Sunshine22 Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2023 #199,665 Oh, I was too slow with the rubber duck.. 9 Oh, no I wasn't, phone just being slow, beautiful @PrincessPraise , love the colour of your nail polish too!
Oh, I was too slow with the rubber duck.. 9 Oh, no I wasn't, phone just being slow, beautiful @PrincessPraise , love the colour of your nail polish too!
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2023 #199,672 Chris_90 said: View attachment 378331 @PrincessPraise there is your ducky! Click to expand... LOL TY 10
Chris_90 said: View attachment 378331 @PrincessPraise there is your ducky! Click to expand... LOL TY 10
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2023 #199,674 8 *Hands you a pretty pink towel*
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jun 30, 2023 #199,676 6 Why thank you. *Hides under bubbles*