C CantBeTamed Guest Jul 5, 2023 #200,305 Lexi79 said: Good Morning. 7 Click to expand... Good morning Seriously? View attachment 378972 I don’t have anything new.
Lexi79 said: Good Morning. 7 Click to expand... Good morning Seriously? View attachment 378972 I don’t have anything new.
L Lexi79 Guest Jul 5, 2023 #200,307 CantBeTamed said: Good morning Seriously? Click to expand... Um. Ok. Have a bad morning. Lol 9
L Lexi79 Guest Jul 5, 2023 #200,315 CantBeTamed said: 2. View attachment 378973 Click to expand... I tried to save you. Lol.
C CantBeTamed Guest Jul 5, 2023 #200,316 Lexi79 said: I tried to save you. Lol. Click to expand... I saw… albeit a little too late. 9?
L Lexi79 Guest Jul 5, 2023 #200,319 CantBeTamed said: I saw… albeit a little too late. 9? Click to expand... You feeling ok? We haven’t talked in a bit. Hugs. 6 I screwed up Counting. Sorry
CantBeTamed said: I saw… albeit a little too late. 9? Click to expand... You feeling ok? We haven’t talked in a bit. Hugs. 6 I screwed up Counting. Sorry