Bondagelover365 Resident FCN Regular Jul 29, 2023 #203,501 HellinHeels said: View attachment 382075 Click to expand... HellinHeels said: I did! Your instructional video was on point, never been so close or smooth View attachment 382085 Click to expand... 5 & @HellinHeels Very nice! ( the shower pic ), and pretty color ( the dress )
HellinHeels said: View attachment 382075 Click to expand... HellinHeels said: I did! Your instructional video was on point, never been so close or smooth View attachment 382085 Click to expand... 5 & @HellinHeels Very nice! ( the shower pic ), and pretty color ( the dress )
H HellinHeels Guest Jul 29, 2023 #203,508 Bondagelover365 said: 5 & @HellinHeels Very nice! ( the shower pic ), and pretty color ( the dress ) Click to expand... Thank you Bondage! @Dirkthedaring nice cold shower?! 8
Bondagelover365 said: 5 & @HellinHeels Very nice! ( the shower pic ), and pretty color ( the dress ) Click to expand... Thank you Bondage! @Dirkthedaring nice cold shower?! 8
D Dirkthedaring Guest Jul 29, 2023 #203,510 HellinHeels said: Thank you Bondage! @Dirkthedaring nice cold shower?! 8 Click to expand... Omg YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Felt fucking amazeballs 6ex
HellinHeels said: Thank you Bondage! @Dirkthedaring nice cold shower?! 8 Click to expand... Omg YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Felt fucking amazeballs 6ex
H HellinHeels Guest Jul 29, 2023 #203,511 Dirkthedaring said: Omg YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Felt fucking amazeballs 6ex Click to expand... I'll bet...finally, no third degree burns I'm putting 5 on it....5 what? Damn...whatever lol
Dirkthedaring said: Omg YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Felt fucking amazeballs 6ex Click to expand... I'll bet...finally, no third degree burns I'm putting 5 on it....5 what? Damn...whatever lol
Sunshine22 Resident FCN Regular Jul 29, 2023 #203,515 1...it's dark in the spa and my phone is crap at nighttime photos... View attachment 382109
Bondagelover365 Resident FCN Regular Jul 29, 2023 #203,516 Aussiemilf said: 1...it's dark in the spa and my phone is crap at nighttime photos... View attachment 382109 Click to expand... 10 & @Aussiemilf Might be dark in there, but its still a sexy pic regardless
Aussiemilf said: 1...it's dark in the spa and my phone is crap at nighttime photos... View attachment 382109 Click to expand... 10 & @Aussiemilf Might be dark in there, but its still a sexy pic regardless
Bondagelover365 Resident FCN Regular Jul 29, 2023 #203,518 Aussiemilf said: 9 any advice for hiccups? Click to expand... 8 Holding your breath off and on? drinking some water??
Aussiemilf said: 9 any advice for hiccups? Click to expand... 8 Holding your breath off and on? drinking some water??
Sunshine22 Resident FCN Regular Jul 29, 2023 #203,519 7 I only have gin... I mean I could get out of the spa, but, nah
Bondagelover365 Resident FCN Regular Jul 29, 2023 #203,520 Aussiemilf said: 7 I only have gin... I mean I could get out of the spa, but, nah Click to expand... 6 Try pulling your knees up to your chest and leaning forward but set the glass down first...
Aussiemilf said: 7 I only have gin... I mean I could get out of the spa, but, nah Click to expand... 6 Try pulling your knees up to your chest and leaning forward but set the glass down first...