P Pppp99 Guest Mar 5, 2022 #8,081 WittleGrace said: Good, now stay this way boys. ONE Click to expand...
P Pppp99 Guest Mar 5, 2022 #8,083 WittleGrace said: Well.. be that way. *crosses arms angrily* Click to expand...
P Pppp99 Guest Mar 5, 2022 #8,088 WittleGrace said: Me in a nutshell btw. Lol Click to expand... Nah you're not that cute
W WittleGrace Guest Mar 5, 2022 #8,089 Oh.. don’t care if you think I’m cute.. got bigger fish to catch.
P Pppp99 Guest Mar 5, 2022 #8,090 WittleGrace said: Oh.. don’t care if you think I’m cute.. got bigger fish to catch. Click to expand... Aren't you too WITTLE for that??? I mean come on Grace you set yourself up to that, i just had to
WittleGrace said: Oh.. don’t care if you think I’m cute.. got bigger fish to catch. Click to expand... Aren't you too WITTLE for that??? I mean come on Grace you set yourself up to that, i just had to
W WittleGrace Guest Mar 5, 2022 #8,091 Pppp99 said: Aren't you too WITTLE for that??? I mean come on Grace you set yourself up to that, i just had to Click to expand... Don’t need big bait to catch big fish my friend. You of all people should know that… haha Get it?
Pppp99 said: Aren't you too WITTLE for that??? I mean come on Grace you set yourself up to that, i just had to Click to expand... Don’t need big bait to catch big fish my friend. You of all people should know that… haha Get it?
P Pppp99 Guest Mar 5, 2022 #8,092 WittleGrace said: Don’t need big bait to catch big fish my friend. You of all people should know that… haha Get it? Click to expand... But if you too wittle can you pull out a big fishy???
WittleGrace said: Don’t need big bait to catch big fish my friend. You of all people should know that… haha Get it? Click to expand... But if you too wittle can you pull out a big fishy???
P Pppp99 Guest Mar 5, 2022 #8,094 WittleGrace said: Sure can. *sneaks a one in then leaves* Click to expand... Not too good at being sneaky?
WittleGrace said: Sure can. *sneaks a one in then leaves* Click to expand... Not too good at being sneaky?