J0DIE Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2022 #8,154 9 hows my fave person so far this morning? I got bit of a headache
Cinny Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2022 #8,155 10 oh no I’m getting there, face has deflated at least lol …. hope your headache passes soon
J0DIE Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2022 #8,157 11 well I'm sure you still looked lovely no matter what. Just in need of a head rub *hint hint*
Cinny Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2022 #8,160 14 *gives you an indian head massage for 30 mins* hope ya don’t fall asleep I’ll give you one and you give MissL one, we’ll be like a head massage train! Ok, I think I need sleep lol
14 *gives you an indian head massage for 30 mins* hope ya don’t fall asleep I’ll give you one and you give MissL one, we’ll be like a head massage train! Ok, I think I need sleep lol