Teamster145 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2022 #8,281 CoquetteX said: SIGH Click to expand... I am really sorry, ooops, dangit to Betsy, I went and did it again. Silly me.
CoquetteX said: SIGH Click to expand... I am really sorry, ooops, dangit to Betsy, I went and did it again. Silly me.
Teamster145 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2022 #8,288 CoquetteX said: Dont you know that you are toxic? Click to expand... That seems a little harsh, you hardly know me. Shoot, ooops, I did it again.
CoquetteX said: Dont you know that you are toxic? Click to expand... That seems a little harsh, you hardly know me. Shoot, ooops, I did it again.
C CoquetteX Guest Mar 10, 2022 #8,290 Teamster145 said: That seems a little harsh, you hardly know me. Shoot, ooops, I did it again. Click to expand... Lol I quoted britney spears's "Toxic" lol
Teamster145 said: That seems a little harsh, you hardly know me. Shoot, ooops, I did it again. Click to expand... Lol I quoted britney spears's "Toxic" lol
Teamster145 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2022 #8,291 CoquetteX said: Lol I quoted britney spears's "Toxic" lol Click to expand... I quoted, oops I did it again.
CoquetteX said: Lol I quoted britney spears's "Toxic" lol Click to expand... I quoted, oops I did it again.
Teamster145 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2022 #8,293 Hey, I know where I am not wanted. You don't have to tell me twice.....wait, I went too far didn't I.
Hey, I know where I am not wanted. You don't have to tell me twice.....wait, I went too far didn't I.