Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Jul 19, 2022 #10,221 Did someone mention boobs… ffs I fell for it again
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,224 OreoCookie said: Hm We will take his guitar Click to expand... You can try and die trying
D danniii Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,225 Pppp99 said: I'm too tired to think about boobs Click to expand... Why dont you take a grandad nap 1!!!
Pppp99 said: I'm too tired to think about boobs Click to expand... Why dont you take a grandad nap 1!!!
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,227 danniii said: Why dont you take a grandad nap 1!!! Click to expand... Because I'm still here at the concert site
danniii said: Why dont you take a grandad nap 1!!! Click to expand... Because I'm still here at the concert site
D danniii Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,228 Im going to play on the swings.. hopefully they have gone when i return. 1
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,230 OreoCookie said: Ohhh we found his weak spot... His precious guitar Click to expand... Definitely not a weak spot because you can't get to it
OreoCookie said: Ohhh we found his weak spot... His precious guitar Click to expand... Definitely not a weak spot because you can't get to it
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,232 OreoCookie said: Wait.... How many guitars do you have mean boy? Click to expand... Enough
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,234 OreoCookie said: Acoustic, electric? Click to expand... Two electric that are functional, one that has to be assembled (a kit guitar) one bass guitar, 2 acoustic that need a shitton of work, one acoustic that needs to be refreted and a ukulele
OreoCookie said: Acoustic, electric? Click to expand... Two electric that are functional, one that has to be assembled (a kit guitar) one bass guitar, 2 acoustic that need a shitton of work, one acoustic that needs to be refreted and a ukulele
O OreoCookie Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,235 So many : o... Do you have a favorite one??? Probably the ukulele
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,238 OreoCookie said: So many : o... Do you have a favorite one??? Probably the ukulele Click to expand... I don't like the concept of favorites, depends on the mood and the use
OreoCookie said: So many : o... Do you have a favorite one??? Probably the ukulele Click to expand... I don't like the concept of favorites, depends on the mood and the use