P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,382 danniii said: FEKOV! 1 Click to expand... You Russian or something?
D danniii Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,386 Pppp99 said: You Russian or something? Click to expand... Negative. 1
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,388 danniii said: Negative. 1 Click to expand... I know, it was a joke.... Omg I can't believe i have to explain so much stuff to ya sometimes.....
danniii said: Negative. 1 Click to expand... I know, it was a joke.... Omg I can't believe i have to explain so much stuff to ya sometimes.....
D danniii Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,391 Pppp99 said: I know, it was a joke.... Omg I can't believe i have to explain so much stuff to ya sometimes..... Click to expand... Always picking on me you are!!.. that cuddly monkey look is all a front . Im still a new girl be nice 1
Pppp99 said: I know, it was a joke.... Omg I can't believe i have to explain so much stuff to ya sometimes..... Click to expand... Always picking on me you are!!.. that cuddly monkey look is all a front . Im still a new girl be nice 1
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,394 danniii said: Always picking on me you are!!.. that cuddly monkey look is all a front . Im still a new girl be nice 1 Click to expand... Sure cutie, I'll be nice
danniii said: Always picking on me you are!!.. that cuddly monkey look is all a front . Im still a new girl be nice 1 Click to expand... Sure cutie, I'll be nice
T Tom_the_eagle3 Guest Jul 19, 2022 #10,398 Fuckers, you shoulda told me that this thread is alive again