S sr99 Resident FCN Regular Oct 27, 2021 #1,408 Harley31 said: Yay we did it wow!! What's our prize? Click to expand... What ya want lol
S sr99 Resident FCN Regular Oct 27, 2021 #1,410 CrazyStonerBitch said: I'd like a fat joint for winning lol Click to expand... Only if you smoke it with me lol
CrazyStonerBitch said: I'd like a fat joint for winning lol Click to expand... Only if you smoke it with me lol
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,411 Wtf just my luck i say you will never win and you actually do first time you guys win at counting, I'm proud of you
Wtf just my luck i say you will never win and you actually do first time you guys win at counting, I'm proud of you
C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,413 sr99 said: Only if you smoke it with me lol Click to expand... I'll smoke with the girls that helped
C CrazyStonerBitch Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,414 Pppp99 said: Wtf just my luck i say you will never win and you actually do first time you guys win at counting, I'm proud of you Click to expand... Cause we are awesome like that
Pppp99 said: Wtf just my luck i say you will never win and you actually do first time you guys win at counting, I'm proud of you Click to expand... Cause we are awesome like that
S sr99 Resident FCN Regular Oct 27, 2021 #1,415 CrazyStonerBitch said: I'll smoke with the girls that helped Click to expand... Haha no joint from me then lmfao
CrazyStonerBitch said: I'll smoke with the girls that helped Click to expand... Haha no joint from me then lmfao
H Harley31 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,416 Our prize.....after every post you make you have to post that we rule!!! Hahaha
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,417 CrazyStonerBitch said: Cause we are awesome like that Click to expand... We'll i don't know what that makes us because we regularly win
CrazyStonerBitch said: Cause we are awesome like that Click to expand... We'll i don't know what that makes us because we regularly win
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,419 Harley31 said: Our prize.....after every post you make you have to post that we rule!!! Hahaha Click to expand... Yeah, not happening
Harley31 said: Our prize.....after every post you make you have to post that we rule!!! Hahaha Click to expand... Yeah, not happening
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,420 sr99 said: Lol ok the girls rule lol Click to expand... Dude don't give in.