T Tom_the_eagle3 Guest Sep 19, 2022 #14,822 Heather said: 1 Click to expand... 2 I will count with you
T Tom_the_eagle3 Guest Sep 19, 2022 #14,828 jen50 said: 2 Hi@Heather Click to expand... Read it like Hail Hit-ler
H Heather Resident FCN Regular Sep 19, 2022 #14,831 jen50 said: 4 Always a pleasure seeing you Click to expand...
H Heather Resident FCN Regular Sep 19, 2022 #14,833 Tom_the_eagle3 said: Read it like Hail Hit-ler Click to expand... I'm gonna slap you so hard you'll end up on the moon
Tom_the_eagle3 said: Read it like Hail Hit-ler Click to expand... I'm gonna slap you so hard you'll end up on the moon
T Tom_the_eagle3 Guest Sep 19, 2022 #14,835 jen50 said: 4 Always a pleasure seeing you @Heather Click to expand... I know it was not for me but it is mutual between us lmaaaao
jen50 said: 4 Always a pleasure seeing you @Heather Click to expand... I know it was not for me but it is mutual between us lmaaaao
J jen50 Resident FCN Regular Sep 19, 2022 #14,836 Heather said: I'm gonna slap you so hard you'll end up on the moon Click to expand... Plz do
T Tom_the_eagle3 Guest Sep 19, 2022 #14,837 Heather said: I'm gonna slap you so hard you'll end up on the moon Click to expand... Your moon?
J jen50 Resident FCN Regular Sep 19, 2022 #14,840 Tom_the_eagle3 said: Why not you lol? Click to expand...