C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,581 Pppp99 said: Because you said you'll sleep. Don't you sleep in a bed??? I'll have to talk to your mother about this, it's outrageous Click to expand... Maybe You have to teach me...
Pppp99 said: Because you said you'll sleep. Don't you sleep in a bed??? I'll have to talk to your mother about this, it's outrageous Click to expand... Maybe You have to teach me...
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,582 CoquetteX said: Maybe You have to teach me... Click to expand... You don't know how to sleep????????
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,584 Well I'll be a great teacher because I can't even wake up with ten alarms set up. Sure I'll teach you how to... Sleep
Well I'll be a great teacher because I can't even wake up with ten alarms set up. Sure I'll teach you how to... Sleep
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,585 CoquetteX said: I know... But I dont know how to be obedient Click to expand... Oh that's an easy fix with a bit of spanking
CoquetteX said: I know... But I dont know how to be obedient Click to expand... Oh that's an easy fix with a bit of spanking
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,586 Pppp99 said: Oh that's an easy fix with a bit of spanking Click to expand... You are not that lucky yet
Pppp99 said: Oh that's an easy fix with a bit of spanking Click to expand... You are not that lucky yet
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,587 CoquetteX said: You are not that lucky yet Click to expand... What's lucky about that?? I'll be the one doing the hard work
CoquetteX said: You are not that lucky yet Click to expand... What's lucky about that?? I'll be the one doing the hard work
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,591 CoquetteX said: Touching me is a privilige, love Click to expand... I can say the same about myself babe
CoquetteX said: Touching me is a privilige, love Click to expand... I can say the same about myself babe
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,593 CoquetteX said: We will see about that Click to expand... Who said you will?
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,596 Chris_90 said: Oui nous le ferons! not much counting here huh? Click to expand... Dude stop with the other languages or I'll start speaking Bulgarian and we'll both get banned
Chris_90 said: Oui nous le ferons! not much counting here huh? Click to expand... Dude stop with the other languages or I'll start speaking Bulgarian and we'll both get banned
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,598 Pppp99 said: Dude stop with the other languages or I'll start speaking Bulgarian and we'll both get banned Click to expand... The weird thing is I know words in bulgarian
Pppp99 said: Dude stop with the other languages or I'll start speaking Bulgarian and we'll both get banned Click to expand... The weird thing is I know words in bulgarian
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 27, 2021 #1,599 CoquetteX said: The weird thing is I know words in bulgarian Click to expand... It's a swear word isn't it?
CoquetteX said: The weird thing is I know words in bulgarian Click to expand... It's a swear word isn't it?