C CoquetteX Guest Oct 28, 2021 #1,621 Chris_90 said: She can’t count on her own anyway have a good night Click to expand... You will get in huge trouble
Chris_90 said: She can’t count on her own anyway have a good night Click to expand... You will get in huge trouble
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 28, 2021 #1,623 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50!! Yay LOL broke the rules as always
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50!! Yay LOL broke the rules as always
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Oct 28, 2021 #1,630 I recently found out she can be sweet and on top of that count to 50 all on her own! It’s like winning the lotery!
I recently found out she can be sweet and on top of that count to 50 all on her own! It’s like winning the lotery!
S sr99 Resident FCN Regular Oct 28, 2021 #1,631 Chris_90 said: I recently found out she can be sweet and on top of that count to 50 all on her own! It’s like winning the lotery! Click to expand... That’s a real winner right there for sure
Chris_90 said: I recently found out she can be sweet and on top of that count to 50 all on her own! It’s like winning the lotery! Click to expand... That’s a real winner right there for sure
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 28, 2021 #1,632 Chris_90 said: I recently found out she can be sweet and on top of that count to 50 all on her own! It’s like winning the lotery! Click to expand... Thats only the beggining
Chris_90 said: I recently found out she can be sweet and on top of that count to 50 all on her own! It’s like winning the lotery! Click to expand... Thats only the beggining
Chris_90 Ƭнε Gяєєк FCN Regular Oct 28, 2021 #1,634 CoquetteX said: View attachment 265404 Yes Click to expand... great now I have that song in my head
C CoquetteX Guest Oct 28, 2021 #1,635 Chris_90 said: great now I have that song in my head Click to expand... Me too Smelly cat, smelly cat
Chris_90 said: great now I have that song in my head Click to expand... Me too Smelly cat, smelly cat