P Pppp99 Guest Jul 28, 2022 #11,614 OreoCookie said: Umm guitar guy can you explain your profile post to me? Click to expand... Which one?
OreoCookie said: Umm guitar guy can you explain your profile post to me? Click to expand... Which one?
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 28, 2022 #11,616 OreoCookie said: Your... Newest one Click to expand... You'll find out when you're old enough
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 28, 2022 #11,618 OreoCookie said: : O why???? Click to expand... Yeah... Asking me that makes me think there's a chance you won't ever find out
OreoCookie said: : O why???? Click to expand... Yeah... Asking me that makes me think there's a chance you won't ever find out
P Pppp99 Guest Jul 28, 2022 #11,620 OreoCookie said: I meaaan can you explain it now? Pwease Click to expand... Sorry i gotta practice, I'll see you later...
OreoCookie said: I meaaan can you explain it now? Pwease Click to expand... Sorry i gotta practice, I'll see you later...