P Pppp99 Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,682 OreoCookie said: Say goodnight Mr Diaz 1 Click to expand... Did you just call me fat and bold????
D danniii Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,684 Pppp99 said: That's so fuckin mean Click to expand... not mean! I’m sure you need a early night 1
O OreoCookie Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,685 Pppp99 said: Did you just call me fat and bold???? Click to expand... And rich lmao
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,686 danniii said: not mean! I’m sure you need a early night 1 Click to expand... You always try to chase me off
danniii said: not mean! I’m sure you need a early night 1 Click to expand... You always try to chase me off
D danniii Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,688 Pppp99 said: You always try to chase me off Click to expand... im looking out for you!! 1
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,690 danniii said: im looking out for you!! 1 Click to expand... No you're just trying to get rid of me
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,691 OreoCookie said: This is the last dance for Lance Vance Better? 2 Click to expand... So now you're calling me a traitor too?????
OreoCookie said: This is the last dance for Lance Vance Better? 2 Click to expand... So now you're calling me a traitor too?????
D danniii Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,692 Pppp99 said: No you're just trying to get rid of me Click to expand... I would never want to do such a thing! Not sweet lovely me. 1
Pppp99 said: No you're just trying to get rid of me Click to expand... I would never want to do such a thing! Not sweet lovely me. 1
P Pppp99 Guest Oct 28, 2022 #16,693 danniii said: I would never want to do such a thing! Not sweet lovely me. 1 Click to expand... That's a big fat lie
danniii said: I would never want to do such a thing! Not sweet lovely me. 1 Click to expand... That's a big fat lie