P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,761 Danniii said: I think he’s ran scared Click to expand... Or he might be busy, you'll never know
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,764 Danniii said: Clearly not keeping you busy enough if you are still here Click to expand... Meh you know i can handle quite a bit at the same time
Danniii said: Clearly not keeping you busy enough if you are still here Click to expand... Meh you know i can handle quite a bit at the same time
S Scotty37 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,770 Pppp99 said: Ohh we most certainly do, ain't that right Scotty boy Click to expand... Danniii said: Enjoy I’m sure you have lots of loving to catch up on Click to expand... It’s good to have you both back yer pair of love birds 2
Pppp99 said: Ohh we most certainly do, ain't that right Scotty boy Click to expand... Danniii said: Enjoy I’m sure you have lots of loving to catch up on Click to expand... It’s good to have you both back yer pair of love birds 2
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,771 Scotty37 said: It’s good to have you both back yer pair of love birds 2 Click to expand... Don't worry Scotty boy you can be my lovebird too 3
Scotty37 said: It’s good to have you both back yer pair of love birds 2 Click to expand... Don't worry Scotty boy you can be my lovebird too 3
D Danniii Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,772 Pppp99 said: Don't worry Scotty boy you can be my lovebird too 3 Click to expand... He’s more than welcome to you for 6 days a week
Pppp99 said: Don't worry Scotty boy you can be my lovebird too 3 Click to expand... He’s more than welcome to you for 6 days a week
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,773 Danniii said: He’s more than welcome to you for 6 days a week Click to expand... Why not 7?
S Scotty37 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,774 Pppp99 said: Don't worry Scotty boy you can be my lovebird too 3 Click to expand... Danniii said: He’s more than welcome to you for 6 days a week Click to expand... Well there’s 1 thing for sure, you 2 haven’t changed have ya
Pppp99 said: Don't worry Scotty boy you can be my lovebird too 3 Click to expand... Danniii said: He’s more than welcome to you for 6 days a week Click to expand... Well there’s 1 thing for sure, you 2 haven’t changed have ya
D Danniii Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,775 Pppp99 said: Why not 7? Click to expand... That works too I’ve had you for 8 month could do with a break.. you taking him @Scotty37
Pppp99 said: Why not 7? Click to expand... That works too I’ve had you for 8 month could do with a break.. you taking him @Scotty37
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,776 Scotty37 said: Well there’s 1 thing for sure, you 2 haven’t changed have ya Click to expand... Can't say that exact 1
Scotty37 said: Well there’s 1 thing for sure, you 2 haven’t changed have ya Click to expand... Can't say that exact 1
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,777 Danniii said: That works too I’ve had you for 8 month could do with a break.. you taking him @Scotty37 Click to expand... He is yes
Danniii said: That works too I’ve had you for 8 month could do with a break.. you taking him @Scotty37 Click to expand... He is yes
S Scotty37 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,778 Danniii said: That works too I’ve had you for 8 month could do with a break.. you taking him @Scotty37 Click to expand... I’d never turn the Bulgarian hunk down
Danniii said: That works too I’ve had you for 8 month could do with a break.. you taking him @Scotty37 Click to expand... I’d never turn the Bulgarian hunk down
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,779 Scotty37 said: I’d never turn the Bulgarian hunk down Click to expand... Old love doesn't catch rust as we say 3
Scotty37 said: I’d never turn the Bulgarian hunk down Click to expand... Old love doesn't catch rust as we say 3