P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,832 Danniii said: Good get out of here Click to expand... Nah you go shower so we can win this 1
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,834 Danniii said: I’m taking a bath I can still stop you Click to expand... Nah nah focus on bathing
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,836 Ye Danniii said: Scared I might drown or even worse may drop my phone Click to expand... 1
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,838 Danniii said: That would be a shame how would you go on without me Click to expand... Hard but also slightly more calmly Bit I might miss ya
Danniii said: That would be a shame how would you go on without me Click to expand... Hard but also slightly more calmly Bit I might miss ya
P Pppp99 Guest Aug 5, 2023 #5,840 Danniii said: No might about it you definitely would Click to expand... So sure you are 1