Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #1,984 yes yes carry on, they’ve been so quite, you love it really
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #1,988 I can’t, a Viking does no such thing Who you going count with anyway? Haha
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #1,989 I’m going to put my Viking gear on and show you who’s boss. 1
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #1,990 I like your confidence River you might turn up trying to conquer me but I’ll have you begging for mercy instead
I like your confidence River you might turn up trying to conquer me but I’ll have you begging for mercy instead
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #1,991 lol, oh now that’s funny….I’m stubborn in case you haven’t noticed…. 1
Viking_ 🏔️ᐯłҠłИ₲ 🔱 FCN Regular Sep 9, 2026 #1,992 Keep that confidence, it will make the surrender more satisfactory