Brighton50UK Well-Known Member FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #722 Amberrlicious said: You know how this works, cover versions of popular songs. I’ll start you with my current favourite (thank you @youngbustyredhead) Can’t help falling in love by Haley Reinhart Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: You know how this works, cover versions of popular songs. I’ll start you with my current favourite (thank you @youngbustyredhead) Can’t help falling in love by Haley Reinhart Click to expand... most people know the cover but this is the original
Amberrlicious said: You know how this works, cover versions of popular songs. I’ll start you with my current favourite (thank you @youngbustyredhead) Can’t help falling in love by Haley Reinhart Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: You know how this works, cover versions of popular songs. I’ll start you with my current favourite (thank you @youngbustyredhead) Can’t help falling in love by Haley Reinhart Click to expand... most people know the cover but this is the original
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 9, 2026 #723 Brighton50UK said: most people know the cover but this is the original Click to expand... (You don’t need to quote previous posts. Just post yours)
Brighton50UK said: most people know the cover but this is the original Click to expand... (You don’t need to quote previous posts. Just post yours)
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Aug 12, 2026 #729 St. Elmo's Fire - Portastatic covering Brian Eno (and not John Parr) Brown Eyes and I were tired We had walked and we had scrambled
St. Elmo's Fire - Portastatic covering Brian Eno (and not John Parr) Brown Eyes and I were tired We had walked and we had scrambled
MoonbearM55LDN Member FCN Regular Aug 19, 2026 #734 Landslide covered by the Pumpkins - Fleetwood Mac original.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2026 #736 Only just found out this is a cover (original by Cherry Ghost)