Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 19, 2024 #52,033 Yoghurt hater. I've used that before but I stand by it. Fuck that shit.
D Deleted member 1406226 Resident FCN Regular Dec 19, 2024 #52,034 UnhingedDisaster said: Yoghurt hater. I've used that before but I stand by it. Fuck that shit. Click to expand... ZERO REASON TO EVER LIKE YOGURT. WHY WOULD I LIKE BACTERIA FILLED GOOP????
UnhingedDisaster said: Yoghurt hater. I've used that before but I stand by it. Fuck that shit. Click to expand... ZERO REASON TO EVER LIKE YOGURT. WHY WOULD I LIKE BACTERIA FILLED GOOP????
D Deleted member 1406226 Resident FCN Regular Dec 19, 2024 #52,036 bout to make some people real mad with my next hated thing lol
D Deleted member 1406226 Resident FCN Regular Dec 19, 2024 #52,038 BunnyHope said: Curious Click to expand... deffo gonna make ppl mad I hate cream cheese so incredibly much
BunnyHope said: Curious Click to expand... deffo gonna make ppl mad I hate cream cheese so incredibly much
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 19, 2024 #52,040 For crackers or bagels. Delish. But in dessert. Fuck off cream cheese.