Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2024 #52,367 Voice of reason to the other voices in my head Edit - wishful thinker
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2024 #52,369 You know I don't believe in ghosts, but come night time I'm a little more open minded
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2024 #52,370 Z can kiss my ass. That should just about describe my attitude. Lol
pigheaded Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2024 #52,371 Alluring I am… it’s the prospect of bacon and salty yum…
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2024 #52,373 Can't lie....Ive been boinking alllll day. Boinking everyone on the head with the cardboard wrapping paper roll
Can't lie....Ive been boinking alllll day. Boinking everyone on the head with the cardboard wrapping paper roll
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 23, 2024 #52,377 Craig53m said: Tortured soul Click to expand... No sad faces, I'm the torturer! Lol