D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Apr 9, 2025 #59,002 TrishS25 said: Judgmental on occasion Click to expand... We all are Thread: Kind most of the time lol
TrishS25 said: Judgmental on occasion Click to expand... We all are Thread: Kind most of the time lol
D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Apr 9, 2025 #59,004 SerenityScreamsXIII said: Kicking myself in the ass Click to expand... Oh darling... I am so sorry Loving (Serenity, my sister)
SerenityScreamsXIII said: Kicking myself in the ass Click to expand... Oh darling... I am so sorry Loving (Serenity, my sister)
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Apr 9, 2025 #59,005 FuckingRayOfSunshine said: Oh darling... I am so sorry Loving (Serenity, my sister) Click to expand... I just give like the fuck up
FuckingRayOfSunshine said: Oh darling... I am so sorry Loving (Serenity, my sister) Click to expand... I just give like the fuck up
D Deleted member 1273961 Resident FCN Regular Apr 9, 2025 #59,007 Nodding off in this virtual meeting. (Not really but man it’s boring enough that it could happen)
D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Apr 9, 2025 #59,011 Amberrlicious said: Quintessential Click to expand... You most certainly are! Resolute
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Apr 9, 2025 #59,018 Yo, I'm like over everything & don't see like the point
D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Apr 9, 2025 #59,020 Available (i could be teasing though)