Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,908 You’re not old …just older than some but younger than others …. Thread ….Polite hehe
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,912 Trying to sleep ( I should get off FCN first tho )
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,913 Understanding of people’s needs …..food foood foooood ..oh dear that’s not gonna help ^^^^^^^ sleep lol
Understanding of people’s needs …..food foood foooood ..oh dear that’s not gonna help ^^^^^^^ sleep lol
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,916 eXtremely disheartened by thoes who are sad. (Very empathetic)
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,918 Zzzzzub zzzzzzub ……I’m the backwards flying bee lol
RiverRain Resident FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,919 Articulate unless I’m tired or my panties are wet
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 13, 2026 #66,920 Dogowar said: Yesterday's news. Click to expand... Same Thread : Bearded