Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 10, 2026 #69,304 Very sorry for all the illness that is going around here. I dont get sick much at all.
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Apr 10, 2026 #69,311 Can help the healing of @RiverRain very fast
ericx Resident FCN Regular Apr 10, 2026 #69,317 In bed happy listening to music and watching tv soon about to sleep. Hi Amelia and Tom!
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Apr 10, 2026 #69,318 Just masturbated and feeling the need to redo it Hello Eric, have a refreshing sleep
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Apr 10, 2026 #69,319 Keeps stress level down by breathing exercises. What's up Tom? I'm sure you did it again. Take care of yourself, excessive masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction.
Keeps stress level down by breathing exercises. What's up Tom? I'm sure you did it again. Take care of yourself, excessive masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Apr 10, 2026 #69,320 Losing what little faith in humanity I had left