D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #70,042 Wonderful feeling I have specially down there Last edited: Apr 30, 2026
ericx Resident FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #70,044 You are going through the tricky part of the alphabet
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #70,045 Zed not zee for me and everyone else in their right mind
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Apr 30, 2026 #70,048 Cuuuuuute is a word I use a lot when I see animals. And yes I squeal on occasion, too. Especially when they have babies
Cuuuuuute is a word I use a lot when I see animals. And yes I squeal on occasion, too. Especially when they have babies
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #70,059 Not getting any younger. Im at the age where if I have an ache or pain I wonder if this is temporary or permanent
Not getting any younger. Im at the age where if I have an ache or pain I wonder if this is temporary or permanent
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular May 1, 2026 #70,060 Harley31 said: Not getting any younger. Im at the age where if I have an ache or pain I wonder if this is temporary or permanent Click to expand... I hear ya Optimistic
Harley31 said: Not getting any younger. Im at the age where if I have an ache or pain I wonder if this is temporary or permanent Click to expand... I hear ya Optimistic