Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,282 Amelia24 said: Aww thanks yeah was ok …just a HR meeting cos I’ve been off work since March ….always a worry when dreaded HR are involved lol Ooh Thread …..Freezing ….well complete opposite but I panicked and wrote the first thing that came to my head Click to expand... Any closed to going back ? Thread: optimistic at the moment
Amelia24 said: Aww thanks yeah was ok …just a HR meeting cos I’ve been off work since March ….always a worry when dreaded HR are involved lol Ooh Thread …..Freezing ….well complete opposite but I panicked and wrote the first thing that came to my head Click to expand... Any closed to going back ? Thread: optimistic at the moment
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,283 Amberrlicious said: Any closed to going back ? Thread: optimistic at the moment Click to expand... No closer at all….i go on half pay in September so I have to get back by then cos can’t afford to drop pay Thread ….pondering what to say for P soo long we are probably on Z….
Amberrlicious said: Any closed to going back ? Thread: optimistic at the moment Click to expand... No closer at all….i go on half pay in September so I have to get back by then cos can’t afford to drop pay Thread ….pondering what to say for P soo long we are probably on Z….
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,284 Amelia24 said: No closer at all….i go on half pay in September so I have to get back by then cos can’t afford to drop pay Thread ….pondering what to say for P soo long we are probably on Z…. Click to expand... Hope you get some improvement in your health soon Thread: quite nice generally
Amelia24 said: No closer at all….i go on half pay in September so I have to get back by then cos can’t afford to drop pay Thread ….pondering what to say for P soo long we are probably on Z…. Click to expand... Hope you get some improvement in your health soon Thread: quite nice generally
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Jun 24, 2026 #73,285 Relaxing and cooling my knee, feels swollen for some reason