ericx Resident FCN Regular Aug 16, 2026 #74,661 Don’t say that. You are the opposite in all possible ways.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 16, 2026 #74,662 Easily pleased When it comes to movies etc Get you mind out or the gutter
ericx Resident FCN Regular Aug 16, 2026 #74,670 Manchester United fan looking forward to a new season
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 16, 2026 #74,671 ^ need a couple more signings (!) I think Last edited: Aug 16, 2026
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 16, 2026 #74,673 Picturing a super busy week at work this week
ericx Resident FCN Regular Aug 16, 2026 #74,674 Amberrlicious said: ^ need a couple more signings (!) I think Click to expand... Qualified morning signings haha. Now I get it.
Amberrlicious said: ^ need a couple more signings (!) I think Click to expand... Qualified morning signings haha. Now I get it.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 16, 2026 #74,675 ericx said: Qualified morning signings haha. Now I get it. Click to expand... Realising how awful my concentration and typing is
ericx said: Qualified morning signings haha. Now I get it. Click to expand... Realising how awful my concentration and typing is
Lucifer7771 Resident FCN Regular Aug 16, 2026 #74,676 Sitting down finally after watering the garden having a drink and a smoke to chill
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #74,679 Venturing out soon …nice cool morning so perfect for a walk
steved1231 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #74,680 Walking the dog and wondering where the summer heat went