pigheaded Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2024 #41,912 CrazyStonerBitch said: Learning I'm easily replaceable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Click to expand... YOU ARE NOT! Organ donner… I get to pick the organ..
CrazyStonerBitch said: Learning I'm easily replaceable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Click to expand... YOU ARE NOT! Organ donner… I get to pick the organ..
D Deleted member 1320309 Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2024 #41,913 Pioneer in bothering blondes, ask @Heather if you don't believe me
H HellinHeels Guest Feb 2, 2024 #41,916 CrazyStonerBitch said: Learning I'm easily replaceable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Click to expand... Says the one person I can't/won't replace ^^ ♥︎♥︎
CrazyStonerBitch said: Learning I'm easily replaceable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Click to expand... Says the one person I can't/won't replace ^^ ♥︎♥︎
D Deleted member 1320309 Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2024 #41,917 Teaching and learning since thousands of years
D Deleted member 1320309 Resident FCN Regular Feb 2, 2024 #41,920 Volleyball and basketball games? I watch them Working remotely sometimes