Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2024 #46,035 eXpert at self control. Not really but I should get a medal or something for cooking dinners everyday for the man I married when I should have poisoned him
eXpert at self control. Not really but I should get a medal or something for cooking dinners everyday for the man I married when I should have poisoned him
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2024 #46,039 Between Bridgerton and Greys 4 people in my family voted me in as Lady Danbury and Bailey. Apparently they see me as a short black woman
Between Bridgerton and Greys 4 people in my family voted me in as Lady Danbury and Bailey. Apparently they see me as a short black woman
D Deleted member 1320309 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2024 #46,040 Can not stay more and have to go, something that annoys me as I was planning to annoy @Harley31.